Visitor Counter

Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What God wants ???


Yesterday, I came across a dream… I and God were walking together on a long path… Discussed different matters… There were many things which we had discussed, but I did not remember all of these… I want to share those which I remember now…

I had many questions regarding my life, many problems to tell. I gave him many reasons that I deserve more than I had… I asked why he was doing everything to me… Why he chose me to deal with all difficulties… Why I always found myself in some problem… He was walking like tranquil waves in a sea when I was grousing him. It seemed like he was not even pondering over it. I was getting into insurrection. In the end I asked him what he wants.
I thought he was waiting for these words… Suddenly he started laughing with some tears in his eyes. He said he was very grateful to hear this… From the time he has created this world, he had not heard these words from anyone… Everyone just asked me what he wants…

But today I will tell you what I want… I have created this world. I have created these machines like u and all… I have given all the powers to my best and most powerful machine Human, to decide the actions and run the world. You have the most powerful brain which you have not used fully till date. What I got from you? You have always betrayed me. You have always tried to desecrate the laws of nature. You have destroyed many of my machines (Animals & Birds) and eliminate their existence. How can I trust you? How can I give you the freedom and things what you want? Today everyone thinks that he has all problems and he is in most problematic situation. No one thinks about my grief when I put my best machine in problem and try to destroy them…

What else should I tell about you… You are so selfish… I made the world; you made my world… you created my different entities. This god did not fulfill my needs so I will pray other one. You divided me into pieces and expected the things should go better for you… you deserve where you are.
I was mum when he was telling the things. Then he said my son why are you so silent. Do not get tense. This is my world I will have to handle all these problems; I am not complaining about these things. You asked me a very unusual question, I am not habitual of this. I just told you so that you can tell others the same and I don’t have to become harsh on you all.

“From now onwards, may be you have to face problems at different vicissitudes of life, whenever you find yourself in some problem, once think about me that I would be in bigger problem than you, because of which I have to put you in difficult circumstances but not in impossible situation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment