Visitor Counter

Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

College Life


I still remember the last day of my college,and I was wondering that why every one is so upset and is crying.I recall same was the scenario when I was about to leave School.I always wondered why people get so emotional & Cry while leaving their schools and college.In this world of telecommunications & internet access I thought that it would be very easy to contact people who are at great geographical distances.
But today when years have passed,I see there are just a few of them I am in contact with.Not because I am not connected,but B’coz I have given other things more priority. And now I can say I miss my college and school life a lot.I miss those carefree days when everything around was so truthful,so calm and every thing seem to be so easy.To acheive something was equivalent to dream about something.
Care of elders,warmth of friends and the way I looked at world,I really miss all those moments.I get reminded of all those forgotten faces of my childhood.Just a faded glimpse of their identity remains in my mind.
But all those thoughts bring a smile to my face.Those Blurred images gives me joy,when thought about.
I didn’t realized their worth then,but I am happy that i didn’t.Coz they are now precious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment